A Little About Yourself.
1. Birth Name: Tara L.
2. Preferred Name: Tara or Omoni
3. Age: 23
4. Gender: Female
5. Place of Birth: Mississauga, Ontario
6. Television Show: Three-way tie right now between M*A*S*H, Gargoyles, and Scrapped Princess
7. Movie: Contact
8. Band/Musical Artist Nightwish, Loreena McKinnet
9. Animal: Dog, Wolf
10. Food: Sandwiches
11. Beverage: Root beer
12. Actor: Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, you know, those assholes who think they're so beautiful when really they all look like feet.
13. Fruit: Yes. All.
14. Season: Summer
15. Type of Cooking: Spicy things!
16. Book: Those slutty little girl books, like Gossip Girl.
17. Flavor: BEANS.
This or That
18. Cat or dog? Dog
19. European or Eastern? Both
20. Sun or moon? Moon
21. Sight or sound? Sight
22. Gold or silver? Silver
23. Bad or good? Good
24. Love or lust? Love
25. Mind or matter? Mind
26. Boxers or briefs? Boxers
27. Movie or book? Book
28. Angel or demon? Demon
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate. Toss-up. I like Demona because she's someone who is seen as a villian, but she isn't brainless, and she has such a rich past. If you look at her history, you can plainly see why she is so angry and bitter, and, sometimes, even sympathise with her. I like that how, when she's dealt pure crap, she makes it work FOR her, not against her, as it was meant to.
However, I also really like Elisa. She's smart, she's crass, and she can defend herself any time, any place. She's not forgiving when it comes to betrayal, and she knows better than to trust anyone, which makes her a truly unique heroine in modern times. I admire her because she's tough, and I like her because she has brains and a personality, and isn't just another chick with a gun.
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why?Hm. This is hard. I think I really cannot stand most of the Pack. Fox, I actually sort of like, because she has a brain, too. The other four, to me, seem like the everyday slapstick villian, and lack the depth of a truly fun and exciting villian (like Puck =P).
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. I honestly don't think I would, unless I had something along the lines of Demona's arrangment. I would be too afraid to sleep at night, knowing that I would be vulnerable to anyone with a mace or hammer. At least as a human, we can wake up.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened?At first, yes. I wouldn't run away and scream "Monster!", but I would seriously debate walking quickly away. However, if I managed to get my brain wrapped around the situation and see that there was no threat, then yup, I'd be cool with it. I'd prolly ask the poor gargoyle alot of questions, though.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood?Oooo, I like this question! I don't think he's evil. I think he can be a bastard, but not evil. I think, with him, he craves power, but he's not without weaknesses, either. He truly cares about Fox, although I'm sure at first this was merely because she was useful. With Xanatos, if you've lost your usefullness, there's no point in keeping you around, right? Cold, yes, but evil, no.
34. What is your greatest strength? I'm able to face the worst crap in the world and still get back on my feet.
35. What is your greatest weakness? I hold a grudge. I'm serious. I have grudges from all the way back in elementary school...
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? I wouldn't say I have someone I'm always coming head-to-head with, no.
37. Are you a nice person? Sort of. I tend to be prickly and impatient with people unless I know them and can get along with them.
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? What am I, a moron? Of course I read the rules.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? I love making icons. I'm not very good, but I do enjoy it. I also love starting discussions and debating points and possible plotholes. Does that, perhaps, count?
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself. *blush* Okay...