A Little About Yourself.
1. Birth Name: My parents named me "Robert Larkins".
2. Preferred Name: But I am regularly called "Rob".
3. Age: I'm 28 years old.
4. Gender: Male
5. Place of Birth: I was born in the Eastern US.
6. Television Show: I don't watch much TV these days... occassionally Comedy Central's Daily Show; but back in the day I would watch Gargoyles, Sailor Moon, and various other anime videos I would buy. I bet I'd like Excel Saga, I need to watch it sometime.
7. Movie: My all time favorite anime movie is Mononoke Hime, and my fave live action movie is Back to the Future.
8. Band/Musical Artist: I'll listen to just about anything depending on my mood.
9. Animal: Cats?
10. Food: Again, it depends on my mood... right now I'm in the mood for pizza.
11. Beverage: Carrot juice. Used to be orange juice but I had to cut down to lower my carbohydrate intake. But I still eat too many sweets. :x
12. Actor: Does Tom Greene count as an actor? If not, Adam Sandler.
13. Fruit: Maybe kiwi, maybe grapefruit.
14. Season: Summer- this Summer hasn't been too bad, and Summer's in Lancaster Pa are tolerable, but swealtering Summers are aweful.
15. Type of Cooking: Thai isn't bad, but classic Americian is still my favorite.
16. Book: Mists of Avalon has long been my favorite, but I'm starting to warm to Vellum (the novel I'm reading now).
17. Flavor: Depends on what's being flavored. For ice cream? Chocolate (or some varient of it) is often good, but so is peanut butter. However since I have to cut out fat and sugar, when I buy ice cream I order whatever's fat & sugar free. Of course I'm sure I'd be better off if I stopped ordering ice cream totally, but I haven't been wiling to do that yet.
This or That
18. Cat or dog? Easy one. Cat.
19. European or Eastern? Oh this is tough... I have a lot of respect for both... but I'd have to side w/ European. It's closer to my own culture.
20. Sun or moon? The Sun is vastly under-rated.
21. Sight or sound? I'd rather be deaf than blind.
22. Gold or silver? Gold- again, under-rated.
23. Bad or good? Everyone wants to be an anti-hero, it takes real originality and authenticity to be a hero.
24. Love or lust? Both? But if I had to choose, I'd choose love. It's a stronger motivator.
25. Mind or matter? Mind. <3
26. Boxers or briefs? If I had to pick one I'd choose boxers.
27. Movie or book? Book. I don't watch many movies.
28. Angel or demon? Both. Angels because they're guided by the greatest truth and goodness, demons because (in contemporary fiction) they're rebelious and independant. But devils, in the traditional religious sense as minions of Satan, are no good. And really, there's something to be said for the third of the Holy Host that neither sided w/ God nor Satan when the war in Heaven broke out.
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate.
Genetically spliced to perfection, my favorite character is Delilia. Of all the mutates, she's granted the most free will and independence, and being a mix of Elissa and Demona she's undoubtedly a woman of strong personal fortitude. But unlike Demona she would never turn traitor to her values (or, presumably, her lover, the way), and unlike Elissa she projects a soft, loving persona. On top of that, she's beautiful. And having only a few seconds of screen time, she's a woman of mystery. Women of mystery are hot.
My other two favorites are Thailog and Fox. They're both smart, tough, physically attractive and rebellious. They think big. And when it comes to Fox, well, I like redheads.
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why?
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. I would, just to get double the lifespan.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened? If I thought it was a random monster approaching me in a dark alley, then yes. If I knew about the existance of gargoyles, and I knew the gargoyle in question, I think I'd be OK w/ it. If it was demona and she was holding her laser gun? I'd be running scared.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood? Xanatos is not evil. He's a schemer, but an otherwise decent guy who's cast himself as a villian and acts accordingly (see question 23). If he wised up and realized that being a villian doesn't make you cool or independant, it just pisses people off, makes things harder for you in the long run and hurts the world around you, he would probably make a pretty noble hero.
34. What is your greatest strength? Analytical thinking.
35. What is your greatest weakness? I'm asocial (by which I mean I'm uncomfortable in social situations and don't maintain friendships as much as I should) and I speak my mind to my friends without adaquate consideration for how my words will affect them. For some, that isn't so bad, but for others who are more sensitive, it hurts our friendships... which isn't what I want.
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? No... I don't make many enemies.
37. Are you a nice person? I think so.
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? I read through at least half of them. :) Alas, I missed the one about the subject line. Need to go back and check for that.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? Unlikely. Sorry. :P
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself.
See pic uploaded to my Mysapce (I really should find a better one, huh).