A Little About Yourself.
1. Birth Name: Kasey Rae. I’m not posting my last name, because I’m kind of a freak about stuff like that.
2. Preferred Name: Kasey, I suppose. I’ve also been known as Kat, Katsaka, SK, Space Kase, Da Space Kase, and many, many others (some less savory than most.). But so far, Kasey is the one I’ll most likely respond to.
3. Age: Sixteen.
4. Gender: I’m…uh, hold on…Well, I’m not sure, but I do know that I got boobs.
5. Place of Birth: Minneapolis, Minnesota. Birthplace of The Peanuts (well, birthplace of Charles Schulz, who CREATED the Peanuts, if ya wanna get technical), and home of the Mall of America.
6. Television Show: House M.D., Scrubs, Fullmetal Alchemist, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM), Talespin, My Name is Earl, Invader ZIM, The Simpsons, Futurama, and- of course- Gargoyles. I watch too much TV.
7. Movie: The first three off the top of my head are Donnie Darko, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and West Side Story. See if you can make any sense of that.
8. Band/Musical Artist: Gorillaz. I’ve got many bands and musical artists I love, but I always find myself coming back to these guys.
9. Animal: Anything of the canine sort- wolves, foxes, etc.
10. Food: Anything salty, sweet, fatty, and/or just generally unhealthy
11. Beverage: Coffee. As far as I’m concerned, it’s the elixir of life.
12. Actor: Tom Cruise.
13. Fruit: Papaya.
14. Season: I like all the seasons, but I’ll choose Autumn, just because it’s the one school starts in.
15. Type of Cooking: Greek.
16. Book: Eragon. I can’t get over my dislike of the main character, which sucks because I like a lot of other stuff in the book. (DRAGONS.)
17. Flavor: Blueberry.
This or That
18. Cat or dog? I’ve had both, and I think they both make wonderful pets. I have to choose dog, though- cats are only friendly when they want to be, but dogs are always happy to see you.
19. European or Eastern? European- Europe is where my origins lie. Still, there are plenty of things to appreciate about Eastern, too.
20. Sun or moon? The moon. It’s prettier, and you can stare at it without getting blinded.
21. Sight or sound? Sound. I can get along without drawing and colors, but I can’t live without music to listen to.
22. Gold or silver? Neither. Bronze is the way to go. ;)
23. Bad or good? Does it matter? I mean, we’ve all got good and bad in us, right?
24. Love or lust? Neither. Both have led me to nothing but trouble.
25. Mind or matter? Mind.
26. Boxers or briefs? Boxer-briefs!
27. Movie or book? Definitely book- they allow you to do more with your mind, and in my experience, the book is almost always better than the movie.
28. Angel or demon? Angels, I suppose- you can trust them better.
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate. Lexington! I think he’s cute, with those gigantic eyes of his, and I’m a sucker mechanic-type characters. Besides, I think he doesn’t get enough love, and I have a tendency to like the underrated characters. (…and he’s gay. This is probably really irrelevant, but…in my personal experience, gay people are almost always cool.)
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why? Dracon, without a doubt. I didn’t like the way he kept calling Elisa ‘Sugar’ and such- it seemed like he was talking down to her the entire time, and darnit, you do NOT talk down to Elisa Maza! *fume* On a positive note, though, it’s so neat how the show portrays such a theme as sexism in a negative light like that- very progressive, especially for a show aimed at a younger audience!
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. Well, the idea of being completely vulnerable during the day is kind of unappealing, and the discrimination wouldn’t be pleasant. Not to mention the fact that I’d be getting itches in places that I can’t imagine existing and that, if I tried to scratch them, I might pierce my own skin… But who cares? I’d get to fly! That’d totally be worth everything.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened? I think my answer is something along the lines of most other answers in this community- I’d be afraid at first, but I’d be fine after a while.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood? I think he’s…conflicted. I mean, he’s done awful things, but he seems to care about Fox. And his kid, later on. I dunno what to think of him, honestly.
34. What is your greatest strength? I’m good at listening to people when they have something to tell me.
35. What is your greatest weakness? Then, on the other hand, I’m bad at talking. I have a tendency to stutter and slur my words, even when I’m not drunk. (not that I’ve ever been drunk- underage, you know.) This is mainly because, at times, my mind moves faster than my mouth, which means that I have to think carefully about my words. This sometimes takes longer than I have time for, though, so then my mouth speeds up, destroying the thought processes, and… it’s a vicious cycle, I tell you. XD
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? Hmm…Well, I’ve got people I don’t like, and people who don’t like me, but I don’t think I’ve got any enemies, for certain.
37. Are you a nice person? Most people who know me would say yes. I honestly think they speak lies.
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? I read the rules. I think I’ll go back and read them again, though, just to be sure that I’m not shooting myself in the foot and making myself look like an idiot.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? I draw fanart and write fanfic, but those won’t come around often; I think I’ll just do my best to comment and rate others.
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself.
This one’s kinda old. Like…THREE YEARS old. I haven’t changed much since then, though.http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf