A Little About Yourself.
1. Birth Name: Victoria
2. Preferred Name: Tory
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Were I a Gargoyle, my eyes would glow red. ...Yes, that is female. <_< >_>
5. Place of Birth: San Diego, California
6. Television Show: Ouran High School Host Club, Gargoyles (of course)
7. Movie: Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
8. Band/Musical Artist Nightwish
9. Animal: Wolf
10. Food: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
11. Beverage: Diet Coke
12. Actor: Hilary Duff, most definitely.
13. Fruit: Lemon
14. Season: Winter *shivers*
15. Type of Cooking: Indian
16. Book: The Catcher in the Rye
17. Flavor: Spicy
This or That
18. Cat or dog? Dog, barely.
19. European or Eastern? European.
20. Sun or moon? Moon...more romantic and less glaring.
21. Sight or sound? Sight
22. Gold or silver? Gold
23. Bad or good? Good...bad has its appeals in stories, but I could never be it for real.
24. Love or lust? Love, but lust is important to combine with love.
25. Mind or matter? Generally mind.
26. Boxers or briefs? Boxers. <3
27. Movie or book? Aw, can't I have both?! D:
28. Angel or demon? Demon...more litarary appeal, and plus, being an angel would be very pressuring.
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate. That's difficult, since I love almost all the characters for different reasons...however, if I had to choose, I would choose Goliath. He is a very tragic hero, but he is always noble and good-hearted, even if he can show darkness when wanting vengeance. He is brave, righteous and a wonderful leader and yet also is level-minded, brooding and calculating. He's a brilliant main character, and Keith David voicing him only completes the package. Another character I am immensely fond of, however, is the Magus, for his strength in magic, goodness hidden by pride in the first episode, and his undying loyalty and love to Princess Katharine.
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why? Aw gack! I really don't dislike any of the characters, they're all brilliant.
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. I would only if I felt that I could benefit people better as a gargoyle. Otherwise, I would want to help the gargoyles as I am, not because of the discrimination, but because I feel I might get in the way, as I'm not really much of a fighter. I would try my best, though, even if I had to risk my life.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened? I'd be startled, certainly, and hopeful that the gargoyle meant me no harm, but I wouldn't be afraid. I'd probably smile at him/her.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood? I don't think either. I think he is very much like a businessman of our age, who focuses on money, power and ambition and not on the classic morals of helping out the helpless. On the flip side, however, he shows love toward Fox and their son...in truth, he is only selfish because he solely focuses on his and his family's benefit, and hell, haven't we all done that? Gargoyles in the series have shown the urge to want to do that too.
34. What is your greatest strength? Hmm, that's difficult. ...I guess my maturity, willingness to accept everyone and independence. I'd like to think I'm intelligent, too.
35. What is your greatest weakness? I'm exceedingly random and unpredictable...I also am prone to forgetfullness and passiveness.
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? I don't hate any person; I merely hate ideas a person may hold.
37. Are you a nice person? Generally yes.
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? I read quickly, but I didn't skim. I made sure I knew everything I needed to know.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? Hopefully I'll have time to interact here...but sadly, the only thing I might be able to provide would be fanfiction. :(
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself.