1. Birth Name: Morven Lesley MacAskill
2. Preferred Name: Morv, by my friends. Morven to people I have just met.
3. Age: 23.
4. Gender: Female
5. Place of Birth: Queen Mother's Hospital in Glasgow
6. Television Show: Sex and the City.
7. Movie: Moulin Rouge
8. Band/Musical Artist: It changes every month, so it can be Nightwish or MCR, there is no defined favorite.
9. Animal: Wolf
10. Food: Chocolate, but I also love my meat too.
11. Beverage: Diet coke.
12. Actor: Meg Ryan - I don't get her at all.
13. Fruit: Any that you have to peel, so oranges and the like.
14. Season: Winter
15. Type of Cooking: I like them all!
16. Book: The Shadow Theif
17. Flavor: Alcohol
This or That
18. Cat or dog? Cat
19. European or Eastern? European
20. Sun or moon? Moon
21. Sight or sound? Sight
22. Gold or silver? Silver
23. Bad or good? Good
24. Love or lust? Love
25. Mind or matter? Mind
26. Boxers or briefs? Briefs
27. Movie or book? Book
28. Angel or demon? Demon
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate. I have 3. Brooklyn probably because of the 'growing pains' that he had through out the series and he was at the start more rock n roll than his brothers, it made him more interesting to me. Demona is another one, just due to her sheer hatred of humans and how she would do anything to get rid of them, and yet you know she in such denial of what she has done over the centures that her mind is more than likely extremely breakable. Iago, or Coldsteel is the final one; he was hardly in the series but he was such a good character; he didn't appear to hate humans, he doesn't hate the clan, but he is jealous that Othello/Coldstone was so in love with his mate Desdemona/Coldfire that he would try things to split them apart, even at the risk of killing Desdemona.
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why? Gabriel was one. I didn't feel there was much to him. He was rather dull and bland as a character.
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. I probably would, to become part of a clan and belong somewhere and knowing that any difficulties that were being face was faced as a clan.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened? Yes. However it depends also in the manner that they approach too.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood? It's a bit of a hit and miss, he's not bad as he will protect the people he loves, but he isn't good because he will do pretty much anything to get what he wants, regardless of the people he hurts in the process.
34. What is your greatest strength? To see both sides of the story.
35. What is your greatest weakness? Being overly critical of myself.
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? No.
37. Are you a nice person? I have my off moment, but yes, most of the time I am rather nice.
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? Just glanced.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? Am not overly creative, but I do try with icons - especially when I have a hard time finding good gargoyle ones.
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself.