1. Birth Name: Sara Elizabeth (last name here)
2. Preferred Name: Sara, or aisarete online
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: female
5. Place of Birth: Anaheim, Ca
6. Television Show: Currently, my favorite show is Gargoyles. I'm just beginning to watch it all over again. XD I suppose you could consider me a new fan, but I did watch the whole thing back when I was about seven. Other than that, I'm liking Caprica right now. I've only seen the pilot of that, though. I'm too sad to say Doctor Who is my favorite. Eleven has to earn that.
7. Movie: SciFi's TIN MAN. No doubt about it. If anyone doesn't know what that is, go here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Man_(TV
8. Band/Musical Artist: Hmmm, just one? Let's say- The Decemberists. <3 Orrrr Stars. Or Feist.
9. Animal: Cats. I have four cats.
10. Food: I suppose you could say I'm a chocoholic.
11. Beverage: SPRITE. *is a Sprite addict*
12. Actor: I'm really not fond of Kirsten Stewart.
13. Fruit: Cactus (and yes, they have fruit. So many seeds though, there's hardly a point of eating it.)
14. Season: Summer! I live in the high desert, it's just far too hot here.
15. Type of Cooking: I like most types of cooking. I don't like any food with fat on it, however, or skin. And I loath egg yolk unless it's scrambled.
16. Book: ...The Old Man and the Sea is the only book I ever actively disliked, I think.
17. Flavor: Um, grape. That false grape flavor they put in children's cough syrup.
This or That
18. Cat or dog? Cats.
19. European or Eastern? European.
20. Sun or moon? Moon.
21. Sight or sound? Sound... No wait sight! Oh that's hard... Ok sound. Can't live without music.
22. Gold or silver? Silver. Easier to match.
23. Bad or good? Good
24. Love or lust? Love
25. Mind or matter? Mind
26. Boxers or briefs? Briefs
27. Movie or book? Book
28. Angel or demon? ...anyone read Good Omens? Anyone? No? Ok well, Angel (yay Aziraphale!).
29. Who is your favorite character? Elaborate. Since I really haven't seen much of the show (over) yet, it's hard for me to say. I like Xanatos. He's got his own agenda and nothing is going to stop him. But from what I know of the characters present and future (for me), I would say Puck. After having read "A Midsummer Night's Dream", he was already interesting to me. And he seems like such a vital, irrepressible character. He's a trickster and a schemer through and through, and that makes him fascinating. I like the fact that he's more intelligent than he lets on, and he connections to David Xanatos. David is trying to become immortal. As I understand it, if he succeeds Puck(/Owen) will be stuck with him forever, and I thought part of the appeal of humanity was the constant change. Also, most trickster types in mythology don't seem to form a lot of strong connections or bonds. Puck is definitely going against this, for whatever reason. There's just a lot more to Puck than revealed at first glance, and a character who fuels my imagination so much is automatically on my good list. Also, he's pretty, and Data was always my favorite in Star Trek: TNG....
30. Who is your least favorite character? Why? I don't really have one yet, I haven't seen anyone do anything that would mark them as utterly unlikable. This may change but, not yet.
31. If you had the choice, would you become a gargoyle? Bear in mind the discrimination and difficulties that would entail. Maybe. I... Hm. Maybe.
32. Be honest: If a gargoyle were to approach you, would you be frightened? Sure. I'd probably be terrified, and to be honest, I might run screaming and crying. But I'd like to think I could get over it pretty quickly, as long as I understood it was a nice gargoyle and not a ghost possessing a statue. I... have a bit of a problem with ghosts.
33. Is David Xanatos a bad man, or simply misunderstood? I can't say in utter certainty, since I haven't rewatched everything yet. But I'd say he is a rather dark grey man. It should be noted, however, that I love Lex Luthor, so crazy bad guys with billion-dollar companies don't bother me so much.
34. What is your greatest strength? My family, no doubt. We have our problems but I'd be lost without my family.
35. What is your greatest weakness? My friends! I can't say we are the most normal group, and having someone insult my friends is really the only thing that sets me off.
36. Do you have a mortal enemy? If yes, who, and for what reasons? No, I don't believe I have a mortal enemy.
37. Are you a nice person? I believe so, and I hope you will come to agree with me!
38. Did you really read through the rules, or did you just glance in the comm to see what you had to put in the subject line? Wellllllll... I read what the basic part of the rule was, but I didn't always read the entire explaination. I got it. "Don't do this." Mostly I can see why, and I just won't do it.
39. This community is an open one, and we allow our members (once stamped) to post icons, banners, wallpapers, fanarts, etc. to the community to earn their character team points. How likely are you to participate in this? Hm. I kinda suck at graphics right now, so anything I did post would be shoddy work in comparison to some peoples. However, once I watch more of the series and get a feel for it, I'll probably be writing a fic of some sort. I can't say it will be long but... In any case, I suppose the chances are moderate.
40. Finally, post at least one clear picture of yourself. ...Do I really have to? Fine, here- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=12
I was having trouble posting it directly to lj so this links to a photo in my facebook album. I'm the one on the right, and the woman with me is my mother.